Tuesday 31 January 2012

NOTD: Ali's Big Break is As Gold Ast It Gets

Pin It
Hey guys,

I added Essie As Gold As It Gets to OPI Ali's Big Break that I showed you a couple of days ago.

AGAIG - 1 coat over OPI ABB - sunlght

AGAIG - 1 coat over OPI ABB -shade

AGAIG - 1 coat over OPI ABB -macro

You know I'm not 100% sure I'm sold on AGAIG. It's a good idea in theory but I'm not sure it looks that great on the nail... Or maybe it just looks a average over red?

What are your thoughts?

xxx
NPA

3 comments:

  1. Maybe over an orange or a bright peachy colour?

    I think a royal blue would also do this polish some justice ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right - perhaps OPI Roadhouse Blues?

      Delete
  2. I tried that Essie and it's just not for me so I sold it on my blog sale!! Of course I'm not a gold fan-I prefer silver so that could have something to do with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...