Thursday 16 February 2012

Greetings from Christchurch

Pin It
Hey ladies,

I spent all Tuesday and most of Wednesday driving south to Christchurch. Can't really believe I'm finally here, it's been a year and a half, argh!

My flat's pretty sweet, very big lounge/kitchen/dining, decent bathrooms. But man I can already tell it's going to be COLD!!!! And of course I miss the dogs :(

But I'm back to being in the same city as my best friend, so it's not all bad!!! In fact we've already made a movie date to see The Descendents. I'm a bit curious to see what Shailene Woodley is like, since I've only seen her in The Secret Life of the American Teenager and am not a fan, haha. Apparently she's fantastic in this & I ADORED Sideways so I'm sure I'll like Alexander Payne's new flick.

The nails are in a mess, super short and all hang-nail-y; so until I sort myself out I'll just post some swatches I took a little while ago.

Racing Green - 2 coats - shade

Racing Green - 2 coats - sunshine
Barry M Racing Green is a pretty blue toned green shimmer. On the first coat it looked a bit watery, but by the second she was opaque and good to go!

xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...