Saturday 8 February 2014

Essie Madison Ave-Hue

Pin It
I'm scratching the bottom of the 'Edited' folder here guys... Madison Ave-Hue has been sitting patiently for at least 6 months asking me repeatedly,"Why do you hate me mama?"
I actually do like you, but you just don't inspire me. Meh.


Essie Madison Ave-Hue



Madison Ave-Hue is a blue-toned pink with fine white flake shimmer. The formula is nice enough, I got away with two coats here, then I added some INM Out the Door because it dried a little dull and ever so slightly textured due to the flakes.

I thought it might have been the same base colour as Essie A Splash of Grenadine so I compared the bottles for you (and me!)

 Essie A Splash of Grenadine v Madison Ave-Hue

A Splash of Grenadine is definitely more purple so you can easily own both - HOORAY!


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. LOLso you can own both :D
    This is a more interesting finish than I realized. I think I have Ave-hue as a mini...good for V-day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...